The human body is absolutely amazing! It is a perfect, complex machine that is capable of performing all sorts of tasks without you even noticing. Let’s learn more about it.
14 Weird Facts of the Human Body
1. The brain can’t feel pain: It might process all of the pain signals but the brain itself doesn’t feel any pain.
2. Your brain has huge needs: It requires 20 percent of the oxygen that you need and consumes almost the same percentage of calories that you should intake daily.
3. A higher I.Q. equals more dreams: The smarter you are, the more you dream.
4. Humans can use echolocation: If we really try and we can use sound to sense objects. Those who are blind develop this ability to heightened effectiveness.
5. Your nose can remember 50,000 scents: It is possible for your nose to identify and remember more than 50,000 smells.
6. Your teeth are growing before birth: They actually start growing about six months before you are born.
7. You pass gas about 14 times a day: You know it’s true, that’s the average flatulence you expel as part of digestion.
8. A sneeze can exceed 100 mph: Stop trying tu suppress it, you are causing damage to your body.
9. You are taller in the morning: Throughout the day, the cartilage between your bones is compressed, making you about 1 cm shorter by day’s end.
10. 1/4 of your bones are in your feet: There are 26 bones in each foot.
11. Coccyx: Scientists believe it’s what’s left of the mammal tail humans used to have. It is pretty much useless now.
12. Men have a Uterus: Sort of. The remains of this undeveloped organ hangs on one side of the prostate.
13. You can’t tickle yourself: Are you trying?
14 . Only humans shed emotional tears: Every other animal that produces tears has a physiological reason for it.